HOUSEKEEPING STAFF (hiring intermittently)
- General cleaning to include: vacuuming, dusting, mopping, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms; laundry, changing bed linens; and, errands like grocery shopping
- Schedule determined by staff and client
- Weekday daytime hours; and, client provides cleaning materials and supplies
- Housekeeping staff are paid $11-$12 per hour with a mileage stipend in-between client homes
- 20 hours per week average (can work 10 hour minimum to 30 hour maximum, depending upon your availability)
Housekeeping Application Information:
NOTE: Resume is not necessary, but appreciated with current references.