“Keeping everyone updated on dad’s situation and trying to coordinate transportation for his doctors’ appointments, meals, and visitors was more challenging than the tasks themselves. CareNextion has made the coordination and communication so much easier.”
Powering Your Senior’s Care Team OnlineCareNextion.org
CareNextion, powered by Senior Community Services, is a free, easy-to-use website allowing your family members and other care groups to easily communicate, share schedules and find assistance for your loved ones. This online tool enables you to bring together the support needed to help your loved one live a vital and engaging life.
How will CareNextion help?
- Create a secure online care team of family, friends and volunteers to help support your loved one.
- Include family and friends near and far through a computer or mobile device.
- Save time and energy by sharing tasks such as rides to the doctor, meals, and visits without making multiple phone calls. You send out only one request that goes to everyone on the care team. Once a task is added, someone can pick it up right from the emailed request and it will display as a filled request for everyone else.
- Stay organized and keep everyone informed through a shared calendar and journal.
- Print out a care record that can be taken to doctors’ appointments.
- Benefit from access to an experienced social worker.
- Find trusted organizations that can provide various services in the community.
How to get started:
- Visit CareNextion.org and click “Create My Team Now.” Enter your name, email address, phone number and create a password.
- Add team members to your confidential care team. Include family members, friends, and medical professionals from anywhere in the world.
- Team members will receive an email invitation from CareNextion.org. When team members accept their invitation, they will be prompted to create their own user name and password.
- Start using the site to share caregiving tasks, create a care calendar and enter notes in the care journal.
Not sure about where to get started? Call an experienced social worker at 612-770-7005.